8.05.2011

Do GREAT Things...featuring rapper C-Ro Del Fresco

C-Ro Del-Fresco
Mr. Del Fresco....
Age: 18
Hometown: Cleavland, Ohio
Interesting Fact: I learned how to play piano by listening and watching people play

Listen to his MUSIC: C-RO'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL
LIKE C-Ro on Facebook
& FOLLOW him on TWITTER


WHAT DOES MAKING MUSIC MEAN TO HIM?

"Making music is the world to me. It is my only real getaway. It helps me just remove myself from the stresses and problems of the world and takes me to a place where I KNOW I belong."

WHAT MAKES C-RO DEL- FRESCO'S MUSIC DIFFERENT THAN WHAT IS OUT RIGHT NOW?

"I pride myself on my lyrical content. Most rappers out only rap about girls, money, cards and bullshit like that. Me, I rap about things people can relate to- like everyday problems, teenage drama, wanting to fit in , and things like that."

WHAT MESSAGE DO YOU WANT YOUR MUSIC TO CONVEY?

"My main goal is to let people younger than and even older who are trying to be successful with music or life that they can do it. I want to be an example to them that anything is possible. It may be hard, but they can do it."

WHERE C-RO WILL BE IN 5 YEARS?

"Still working hard to be one of the best emcees in hip-hop. I hope to be more known than I am now but even if I am not, I am still going to be doing everything I can to get to that point where I want to be, the top."

MEMORIES...

"In 5th grade we did this lunchtime competition. A couple days before I had shied away from it because I was scared. But I practiced the day before to get myself ready. Since I did not write my own raps then, I chose to do Lil Bow Wow's "Thank You". Next day, I got up there, nervous as heck, rapped the verse and when I was done the lunchroom went CRAZY! I felt like a star. I knew, from that point on, this was what I wanted to do. And I know now that this is the path God chose for me. This is my destiny."

No comments:

Post a Comment