8.12.2011

What Inspires You?? Beyonce's 'Year of 4'

I have always loved Beyonce, as well as Destiny's Child for many reasons. Their music, fashion and most importantly their message. Beyonce, Kelly and Michelle taught and showed me that it was ok to be a fabulous, confident and independent woman.

Now, Beyonce is one of the most fabulous and talented artist and performer ever! She went solo and really just shut the industry down. I really enjoyed every one of her solo albums, Dangerously in Love, B'day and I Am..Sasha Fierce. I was super excited when I heard she was releasing a new album titled, 4. Along with this album was a documentary about the year she took off from her career and how that, along with her marraige to rapper Jay-Z, inspired this album.

One of the messages that she has always wanted to send through her music was to empower women. The first single of the album, 'Run the World' does just that. I listened to her album and you can tell that each song comes from a much deeper place of inspiration than her other albums.

Watching that documentary bought tears to my eyes and really inspired me. Beyonce is such a humble, sweet and powerful woman. It made me believe in myself and come to realize that I have the power to do anything I want in this world. I liked that with all the fame and success Beyonce has received, she is still able to remain grounded, and appreciate the little things in life. She is still very close to her family and loves her husband and being married. She became emotional thinking about Destiny Child's humble beginnings as well. 

Beyonce has taught me that I can become anything I want. Also, to always keep pushing myself towards even bigger goals. Never settle for no. Keep your private life private and let your art speak for you. There is always room for improvement. Dream big! She is fabulous and is seen rarely wearing flats. Not only is she beautiful on the outside but she has a big heart.

These are some of the messages I also want Your Life, Your Art Blog to convey. Buy Beyonce's new album 4 at Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment