7.13.2011

Madison's 'Let Loose & Fun' Spot !

Name: Patricia R, 21, Creative Director
Hometown: Bronx, NY
Favorite Night Spot: Coyote Ugly Saloon, NYC (1, L trains)
Location: 153 First Ave between 9th & 10th Streets

Why: I had so much fun! My coworker would go there after work, every Thursday. She always asked me to go with her. I finally agreed to go and had the time of my life! At first I was not sure if I could really let loose enough to dance on the bar. She would say that there was no way that I could go the Coyote Ugly bar and not dance on the bar. PBRs are only $2 and if you dance on the bar the hot bartenders usually give you a FREE SHOT OF VODKA. It felt so good to drink with the girls, flirt with CUTE boys, dance on the bar and just really let loose, especially after work. That is not a place that I would go to every week but definitely when I need to let go of some stress and just have FUN.

Memorable Moment: I was on my 6th or 7th beer and I was finally drunk enough to get up there. I bumped my head on the pipe (embarassing). Me and my coworker just laughed and dance the night away!

No comments:

Post a Comment