7.25.2011

STYLE ICON: Jill Gross !

Age: 21
Hometown: Herkimer, NY
Occupation: Case planner in Foster Care
Interesting Facts: Jill has traveled to Kenya to work with orphans, interned with a lobbying firm in Washington DC; loves slam poetry! "Shoutout to Saul Williams!" (a slam poet)

Do you consider yourself a style icon? "I like to think so."

What makes Jill's style unique? "I use the current trends and do my best to combine with vintage accessories..something that is one of a kind. I always put together as many prints that I can. I think that controlled chaos is the best way to attract attention."

Jill's Hair!: My hair is my outlet. My profession me to dress pretty basic and I use my hair as a way to stand out in the crowd. It is a conversation starter. My hair shows my rebellious side."

What are your favorite trends and vintage accessory? "I love fall trends. The layered look with knee high riding boots. My favorite vintage accessory is big gaudy rings, and anything that sparkles."

Which body part do you like to accentuate the most? "I like to bring attention to my neck and shoulders usually a big chunky necklace will do the job."

Who is your favorite style icon? "Jackie O. because as I start my career I am trying to present a strong independent woman while maintaining an approachability which I think she does especially through fashion."


No comments:

Post a Comment