7.30.2011

NOH8. The Gay Marraige Debate.

Gay Marraige is now legal in New York City... How do you feel?

Daniel, 31
(Favorite TV characer is Doug of King of Queens) 
Jorge, 41: Wonderful! People should be happy regardless of sex, gender or anything. The botton line is that people should be able to do what they want to do to be happy. They deserve the same opportunites to build a life and family together.

Daniel, 30: It's cool for them. Why shouldnt they be able to get married? They are not bothering anyone.

LeTrice, 21: I think it is a wonderful thing because I have friends that are gay and I love that they are now able to experience what I have the chance to. Like, have a beaurtiful wedding, and celebrate their love and happiness with their friends and family.

Cobb, 23: Great! Good for them!

Christina, 28: To be honest, I personally do believe that everyone deserves to be happy. However, I am against gay marraige because the bible says that marraige is between a man and a woman. 

Danny: It should be legal everywhere !

No comments:

Post a Comment