7.16.2011

New York Character: COBB!

Who: Cobb, 25, Aspiring Adult Animator (not what you think)

Hometown: Alexandria, VA




Interesting Fact: deeply enjoys comics

Important to note: When I first met Cobb, he gave me a brief history on comic books. Also, I could not stop saying his name, COBB!

Why Cobb wants to be an animator: "for the purpose of telling the comic stories that I grew up on in a new medium. I would like to make superhero cartoons for a mature audience. I feel that only in this form can there be the proper freedoms given to fully tell a story.

He will do this by "blending the correct emotional spectrum with terrific action sequences without the worry of it being too intense or obscure for younger audiences. I already know how to draw and write, now I just nee to figure out how to make those drawings come to life."

No comments:

Post a Comment